Best architect designers in Tirunelveli – Basic Designing Principles | V designers
We the Best architect designers in Tirunelveli Usually follow the 7 principles in Interior Design. Space, Lines, Form, Light, Colour, Texture, and pattern. These basic elements are the building blocks of creating the best and well-designed space, but those elements are time-tested instructions and the result is based on how we use them all together to build an interior successfully..
- Commercial Interior Design
Whenever we enter any Mall, shopping center, Hotel we can notice the impression which that interior gives us. So it’s not about the large, medium or small enterprises but it all depends on How space is Optimized.
The place should give a pleasant feel to the Customers, which is the most important thing for making them Regular Customers of you Brand. Coming up to the next level, when it is Commercial there comes the planning included with Critical situation like managing pipes, power frameworks, roof choices and lighting. In this way when it comes to the commercial project, the work requires Experts and Specialists in making plans and supervising those plans. V designers team, Best architect designers in Tirunelveli is full of Experts and Specialists, and we have done a lot of projects like Shopping Mall, Textile, Hotel Interior, Bar Interior, Fastrack project, Hardware Project, Cookware and Footwear projects Etc.
Plan your Space
Planning is an important step in any Process. Planning of space is must so that the available space can be optimized well. First, it is important to understand the available space and plan on how to use it efficiently.
It is important to structure the framework of lighting. And it is necessary to confirm is there is enough light entering the room. The lighting must create enough brightness without glare.
The Wall Paint Shades
The shades of Wall Paint color must be delicate and must not be the dark one because they won’t admire people. The Wall paint and Furniture must give a Harmonious Feel to the People.
Give a Classy Look with Furniture
To the Contrast with Wall Paint Shade, the Furniture must be picked in Dark shades. This gives the Brilliant attire for your Commercial Project.
2. Commercial Elevation
In elevation, the main mantra to be followed is “Variety within Unity”. Both are Two Extremes, but in architectural Elevation, the design needs to be Unity but it will be boring, so unity with Variety is important in Architectural Elevation Concept. It looks like Impossible but V the Best architect designers in Tirunelveli make it Possible.
You can maintain unity in Geometry and vary their Colours or you can also do Vice Vera. Like Maintaining the color and Changing the shapes and size of Elements. The third one what we follow is using the same color, same shape but in the Tilted Form.
3. Residential Interior Design
The art of changing the House into Home is with Best Architect Designers, and we the Best Architect designers in Chennai have done a lot of Residential Interior Designing projects and have converted our customer’s Ordinary dream into Extra-Ordinary Dream. We create an aesthetic and Functional Living Spaces.
4. Residential Elevation
Though the word elevation is common for commercial and Residential, the emotion with the building is there, only when it is Our Home. V are here to make your dream true and make your home to look lovely and pleasant with our plans and ideas.
5. Sacred Architecture
The place where we connect our Thoughts and Spiritual Aspects. The Worship place must give a calm and pleasant mind to the people. V has done a lot of Sacred Architectural Projects.
Intelligent Interior Design Tips
- The first step is hiring the right designer for your dream project. Trust the designer, that’s the first step. First tell your thoughts how you want your Dream Building looks like, and allow the designer to evaluate your project. Because the designer needs some time to discover and explore the Possibilities. Just like a Doctor analyzing the patient before prescribing the medicine or Suggesting the Treatment, the designers need to analyze the space, idea and the budget of the Project.
- First of all Stabilize your ideas before going to a designer, because it’s not Computer graphics design to ask for the second option. Once the project is live, changing the concept makes the building to look collapsed and it may also affect your budget plan.
- The paint color looks different with respect to the Different places with different lighting, exposure, and its contents. So before making the final decision with Interior Wall paints Colour think Twice.
- Some people think that a white room with no Window brightens the dark space but it is absolutely wrong, it ends up looking lifeless and flat. When there is little or no light select the Very Pale Grey color. That makes the room to look bright.
- Mirror when used in right place it increases the beauty of the room by making the room to look bigger than it is. It adds brightness to the room by reflecting the Sunlight from the Window.
- Using Proper Window curtains that match with the Furniture and Paint which creates a harmonious look to space. So, choose the right Window curtains and make your space look rich and royal.
- Size up the Pillow in the bedroom to get a full look. Placing the Beautiful photo frames, painting or drawing in the wall makes your Space to look Fancy
- If you are a traveler or a person who needs to travel very often with respect to work but loves to be Natural and also you don’t have time to water the plant and maintain them. Try a different thing like adding green shade to your design. Like you can also use Green shade wallpaper. The green color brings your space calm and ground effects of nature.
- Some people want to stay trendy and want to makes their design with Latest Designing Ideas. But the fact is that trend is not Constant So that a Design must always be a Classic one. You should love the design now and after ten years so that design must always be independent of Time. The design should be Classic and not Trendy.
- Lightening has a huge impact on a room, it shows the real color of your Wall paint and Furniture and Clothes you used in your Space. Not only Natural Colours, but you can also add beauty to your room with Floor and Table lamps which transform your home and gives it a Heavenly look.
- The legendary Interior designers Albert Hadley said: “Nothing Comes cheap, But the Educated eye will always spot very nice things for the Lest Money”. So that finding the Best Designer is the most important thing who will have all the above tips in their Finger Tip. We the Best Architect Designers in Chennai are here to work for you and transform your Dream into Live.
Also, read our Blog: